Heyy This is my tutorial to make a Poro from League of Legends. If you don't know how to sew thats perfect for you!
You will need:
- White plush fabric (20cm wide)
- Styrofoam ball
- Hot glue
- Air dry clay (for brazilians, biscuit)
- Acrylic paint
Let's do it!
1) Cut the styrofoam ball like this. If you can only find them hollow (brazilian case), it's not a problem!
2) Cut the plush fabric like this and glue the styrofoam ball there like in the picture 3
3) Using hot glue, glue the plush fabric on the styrofoam ball like indicated.
4) Same thing
5) Glue together the indicated parts
6) Fold and glue where indicated.
8) Your Poro body will look like this
9) Create horns, eyes and tongue using air dry clay. You can use premade eyes, and can use EVA foam or even feltro to make the tongue. There are a lot of materials you can use for this part, I used air dry clay because I already had it at home - and I like to work with it. Put a wire inside the horns, tongue and eyes, so that you can fix them better on styrofoam (just hot glue isn't enough). Paint them with acrylic paint (you can dye the air dry clay using fabric paint instead, if you want to, so that it will be smoother compared to painting it using a brush).
Finally cut a little bit the plush above eyes and tongue!
10) TADAN, it looks cool, han?